Things I have “finally” done:
- deleted his phone numbers from my cell phone
- copied all of the him-specific photographs from my computer to a disc so I can delete them from my computer.
- copied all other heart-wrenching (and sometimes wonderfully written) documents and emails to disc and deleted from computer.
- deleted his ‘label’ and the associated messages in gmail
- found more of his photographs I’d had blown up to wall-hanging size (ones he didn’t presumptively ‘take for his own’ last june) and now have them accessible for burning
- thought of him and did not need to hit something or vomit
- thought of what he had perpetrated and did not get that stunned, uncomprehending brain-freeze
- ate in old ‘haunts’ without thinking of him
- woken up without thinking of him
Soon … I’ll make it a day, a week…